UK Web Design and UK Cloud Web Hosting Services
UK Cloud Web Hosting
We provide stable UK Cloud Web Hosting which will never let you down. Our guaranteed up time is 99.99% so you have peace of mind having your website online. We also use the number one hosting platform cPanel control panel to easily maintain and manage your website(s) with lots of rich features included..
- - UK Cloud Web Hosting
- - Reseller Web Hosting
- - Wordpress CMS Web Hosting
- - Drupal CMS Web Hosting
- - Joomla CMS Web Hosting
- - Magento E-commerce Web Hosting
UK Web Design
We also add your website to all the major search engine providers including Google making it easier for users to find you
Once completed you have full control over the website should you wish to edit or update as we make it simple for you using a drag and drop system that anyone can use.
- - We will get all the information and any extra requirement's you would like to add to design your website including content, images and any other information you would like to add.
- - We will agree a price for your website(s) and start immediately once the invoice has been paid.
- - We will then get to work and contact you in regards to any extra information we may need from you.
- - The design process usually takes an average of two to four weeks depending on the size and amount of content needs adding.
- - Once completed we show you a preview of your website should you want us to make any amendments before you site goes live.
- - We make any changes as required and also add your website to search engine's including Google.
- - Finally we give you the keys to your website so you have full access to your website should you want to make any changes in the future.
Search Engine Optimization
We use only White Hat SEO techniques meaning all our work is safe and won't add a bad reputation to your domain.So if your looking to get on the 1st page of major search engines contact us today for more information and a package tailored to you.
SEO techniques can be classified into two categories: techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design, and those techniques of which search engines do not approve.
The search engines attempt to minimize the effect of the latter, among them spamdexing. Industry commentators have classified these methods, and the practitioners who employ them, as either white hat SEO, or black hat SEO.
White hats tend to produce results that last a long time, whereas black hats anticipate that their sites may eventually be banned either temporarily or permanently once the search engines discover what they are doing.
An SEO technique is considered white hat if it conforms to the search engines' guidelines and involves no deception. As the search engine guidelines are not written as a series of rules or commandments, this is an important distinction to note. White hat SEO is not just about following guidelines, but is about ensuring that the content a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks is the same content a user will see.
White hat advice is generally summed up as creating content for users, not for search engines, and then making that content easily accessible to the spiders, rather than attempting to trick the algorithm from its intended purpose. White hat SEO is in many ways similar to web development that promotes accessibility, although the two are not identical.
Black hat SEO attempts to improve rankings in ways that are disapproved of by the search engines, or involve deception. One black hat technique uses text that is hidden, either as text colored similar to the background, in an invisible div, or positioned off screen. Another method gives a different page depending on whether the page is being requested by a human visitor or a search engine, a technique known as cloaking.
Another category sometimes used is grey hat SEO. This is in between black hat and white hat approaches where the methods employed avoid the site being penalised however do not act in producing the best content for users, rather entirely focused on improving search engine rankings.